Medical Science Liaison – South West Germany
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a global pharmaceutical company who commercialise specialty, hospital, and rare disease medicines in Europe, Canada, and Australia to hire an MSL for the South West Region of Germany.
This will be an integral part of the field team and wider medical affairs function in Germany working mainly on products across hepatology, gastroenterology and anti-infectives.
- Develop and execute the local MSL plan, which includes product launch activities, evidence generation, external expert engagement plan, medical education, publication, and communication plan, ensuring the successful implementation of medical affairs strategy at the country level in close collaboration with relevant functions.
- Develop scientifically based, professional relationships with local, regional, and national healthcare professionals to provide current medical and scientific education and information on our products and related diseases.
- Ensure that medical insights and medical/scientific field intelligence informs strategic planning at the local level, and that key issues or insights are flagged to other parts of the organization (i.e., at the global level) as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of scientific services to both internal stakeholders and external healthcare professionals; this includes educating contracted speakers or training of internal team members on products/diseases; medical review of new product opportunities; ideation initiatives for portfolio enhancement, etc.
- Respond to healthcare professional product enquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our medicines and services.
- Medical degree, PhD, PharmD or relevant higher life science degree
- Minimum of 3 years working in a pharmaceutical environment at least within Medical Affairs/MSL in a specialty care area
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken and familiar with digital solutions (Outlook, word, ppt, excel etc.)
- Ability to travel on a regular basis, major proportion of time is spent in field
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with external experts, physicians, and other healthcare decision makers
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the “Apply” option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org