Acxcount Director, Health Public Affairs
Pharma Partners have partnered with an independent award-winning health communications consultancy, whose purpose is to increase the number of people living healthily and to inspire good care through the power of communications.
They bring clients a creative and personal experience. They’ve built an enviable roster of clients, both established and growing. Most importantly, they give their team a voice and incorporate their ideas into how the business is run.
They are looking for an ambitious public affairs consultant – at Account Director or Senior Account Director level (depending on experience) to join then on their impressive growth journey. In this role you will be at the heart of the independent public affairs/PR health comms agency in the UK.
The right person will be an ambitious, kind and knowledgeable public affairs professional looking to play a leading role in an exciting, award winning, consultancy.
You will be/have:
- Experience working in an agency or in a mid-senior in house role at a pharmaceutical/biotech company or patient organisation.
- Proven interest in generating new business with natural business acumen.
- Expertise working across healthcare and/or pharmaceutical public affairs.
- Proven ability to lead / manage teams and delivering results.
- Great written, presentation and organisational skills.
- A desire to be a part of an ambitious, entrepreneurial agency.
- Able to oversee account delivery and optimise servicing levels.
- Ability to lead strategy and client management.
Your role will have a very direct influence on the success of the business, and we’ll reward you accordingly.
- Leading account teams to create top-quality proposals (proposal management, creating budgets, dealing with RFPs etc).
- Strategic and direct input on marketing initiatives.
- Leading a range of accounts (pharma (global and UK), med-tech, health tech, healthcare, charity, trade body) to a high standard, maintaining excellent relationships with senior clients, including acting as a strategic lead where appropriate.
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team in their development.
- Contributing expert insights to our client and prospective client work.
- Maintaining and growing networks and outreach.
- Take a leadership role internally and externally.
- In-depth understanding of political and health policy systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to foster good client relationships and to proactively manage clients
- Good financial oversight to build and manage client budgets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Great communicator and a team player able to lead by example
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Knowledge of market access topics
- Knowledge of PR and media relations
- Crisis communications experience
Sound Interesting? Contact Jason Salt at Pharma Partners for further details.