Job title: Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
An Innovative global pharmaceutical business is seeking a Vice president, Regulatory affairs to join their team. In this role you will provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Regulatory Affairs organisation, and responsible for developing and directing regulatory strategy, objectives, policies, and programs from early-stage development through marketing approval and life cycle management.
- Lead the development of regulatory strategies and objectives that result in the successful registration and post-approval commercialisation of the company’s pipeline products.
- Build and nurture relationships with Health Authorities for successful interactions, such as scientific advice meetings, and outcomes.
- Strategic leadership of the global regulatory affairs team.
- Keep abreast of global regulatory requirements assessing risks and developing contingency plans.
- Industry recognition and well networked with thought-leaders in Europe, including regulatory agencies.
- Extensive experience of steering Scientific Advice / Oral Explanation and Pre-submission Interactions with EMA and national EU health authorities.
- Established track record in policy making (product /disease specific guidance)
- Proven experience leading and building teams.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org