UK Medical Affairs Advisor - Neurology
Pharma-Partners is assisting a medium-sized Global pharmaceutical business with a new hire for its UK medical affairs team focused on Neurology. The growing UK medical affiliate team is made of experienced medical professionals across all therapeutic teams, not just Neurology, and would be a challenging and dynamic environment in which Medical Advisor could learn rapidly.
As the local medical lead for Neurology products you will work closely with commercial, regulatory, and market access colleagues to ensure medical & scientific expertise in shared and driven across the business. Becoming the medical champion for marketed brands is important, as is encouraging to the business' future successes by contributing to the medical analysis of in-licensing opportunities in the Neuroscience / CNS space.
- Provide medical input into commercial decision-making for marketed and pre-launch Neurology products
- Help develop and maintain national relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), and other external stakeholders
- Provide efficient and ethical compliance guidance for all medical matters, in accordance with codes of practice (ABPI, IPHA) and internals SOPs
- Work with wider affiliate functions such as Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, and Medical Information, to support the medical management of marketed and pipeline Neurology products
- Support senior medical affairs leaders, where appropriate deputising in internal cross-functional meetings and contributing to decision-making
- Qualified physician or pharmacist (GMC/GPhC registered)
- Significant post-qualification experience in clinical medicine or clinical/retail pharmacy in the NHS or an equivalent setting
- Pharma industry experience in medical or scientific affairs over a number of years
- A current ABPI Final Medical Signatory would be "nice to have" though someone aiming to gain this will certainly be considered
- Therapy area experience in Neurology is desirable and not essential
- A confident communicator who can works in a changing cross-functional environment
- Someone who is up for a challenge and keen to learn quickly
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org