5 months ago
UK Compliance Manager
Pharma-Partners is working with a well established small-to-mid sized global pharmaceutical company to recruit a newly created UK Compliance Manager role. This organisation has a busy marketed product portfolio, with an exciting upcoming monoclonal antibody launch in a competitive therapy area.
Reporting to the UK Head of Medical Affairs, you will act as the compliance lead for all UK & Ireland Compliance activities. This role will help devise and implement a new compliance programme for the affiliate, and work in close collaboration with various department heads and team members.
- Operate as the pivot between local compliance decision-making and Regional/Global compliance strategy
- Appraising promotional and non-promotional documents for clarity of messages and medical accuracy, including sourcing references for promotional and educational materials on request
- Support the Brand Team and other commercial colleagues to ensure a high level of medical and scientific understanding of company products
- Contribute to review and general oversight of wider compliance planning and strategy execution
- To act as the local PV Manager and execute all affiliate PV duties including delivering annual PV training to all employees, maintaining Pharmacovigilance Agreements with partners and collating and reporting PV reports from local studies
- Ensure product information is provided to external drug information providers (such as BNF, MIMS, Electronic Medicines Compendium, Medicines.ie) and these providers are updated with new information in a timely manner
- Relevant scientific / medical qualification (e.g. physician, pharmacist, scientist)
- Experience in a similar role in pharmaceutical medicine is essential
- Project management experience
- Ideally some experience working directly with Global colleagues in a compliance or medical affairs role
- A desire to work in a flatter structure and smaller organisation where resources are not as abundant as "Big Pharma"
- A flexible and open-minded approach to your work
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com