SVP, Healthcare PR – USA/Remote
Pharma Partners are working with an award winning PR Agency who are looking to engage the services of a fearless Senior Vice President to join their dynamic Healthcare team. Their healthcare team works with long-established Fortune 500 companies as well as innovative start-ups and health providers, health systems and organizations.
Their work incorporates the full range of integrated marketing solutions from earned media and social engagement to fostering internal alignment and sales force adoption of game-changing business strategies. This role is responsible for providing day-to-day counsel and leadership on one of our prominent accounts with multiple workstreams.
The right individual will work closely with leadership to counsel the client, manage, and mentor account teams and develop breakthrough ideas to drive client business success.
- You are a seasoned Healthcare PR practitioner, with a collaborative spirit who leads by doing, embodying the idea that no job is too big or too small.
- You are a savvy communicator and presenter, an outstanding PR strategist and deft client counsellor who drives business results. Specifically, They’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of PR experience in a healthcare practice of an agency or within the marketing or communications department of a biopharmaceutical or device manufacturer
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry and its regulatory environment as well as healthcare provider organizations
- A deep understanding of integrated marketing directed toward both consumers and health professionals.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills and proven writing skills that engage healthcare consumers and providers.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to the changing needs of clients.
- Track record of mentoring and developing junior talent.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MSOffice, advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and other presentation platform
Sound interesting? Contact Jason Salt at Pharma Partners for more details.