about 2 years ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs, Senior Project Manager - Europe
A global Top 10 Pharma in Berkshire are seeking a Senior Project Manager for their growing Regulatory Affairs teams. In this role you will be responsible for implementing Regulatory Affairs strategy on both an Area and Affiliate level.
- Design and implement Area & Affiliate regulatory strategies & deliverables for a portfolio of compounds typically late development, marketed for the European area.
- Identify and advocate region's requirements in the overarching global regulatory strategy; develop risk assessment of the project(s)
- Primary interface to and from the Regulatory Affairs personnel in the affiliates.
- Primary Regulatory Affairs interface with Commercial Area.
- European regulatory experience
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience in Regulatory Affairs or R&D
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum.
- Strong project manager, excellent organisational skills and solution driven leadership style.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive annual salary, bonus, long term incentives and healthcare are on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com