11 months ago
Job title: Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, UK
A Global, Top 10 Pharma are seeking an established Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to work across the UK market. Covering products across several portfolios, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain exposure in new areas and grow their skill set within Regulatory Affairs.
- Submit and manage clinical trial submissions
- Support the planning and execution of products launches, acquisitions and divestitures
- Providing regulatory support to cross functional teams
- Development of strategic tactical plans with the support of the Regulatory Affairs Director
- Extensive Regulatory Affairs experience within the UK
- Experience across a range of therapy areas at all stages of the life cycle
- Previous leadership experience is desirable
- Ability to work across multiple projects whilst maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, long term incentives, car allowance, bonus and other benefits are on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com