over 2 years ago
Job title: Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager EU
A global Pharmaceutical company with offices North of London are seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to assist in an upcoming product launch. This role will primarily focus on Pre Approval activities within the EU.
- Development and maintenance of regulatory submissions/activities for products within the Migraine/Pain therapy area
- Lead external conversation with stakeholders withing the EU regulatory environment
- Develop and communicate regulatory strategies for internal stakeholders
- Review of submissions dossiers, submissions documents and development of product information.
- Several years' experience within speciality pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- Extensive experience of EU Pre Approval activities is essential
- Advanced understanding of global R&D process
- Experience of Post Approval regulatory activities is also essential
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance and other benefits are on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com