South West England, England
about 1 month ago
Job title: Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - 12 Month FTC, Fully Home Based
A Global Pharmaceutical company in the South West are seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate. This role will have a focus on global submissions across a large portfolio of products.
- Responsible for the maintenance and QC of product information.
- Responsible for life cycle management of products in the UK and EU, with further maintenance of global products
- Responsible for Quality Management System activities and authoring of QMS documentation
- Cross-functional collaboration to provide regulatory advice and strategy
- A minimum of 3 years Regulatory Affairs experience
- Experience in dealing with UK and EU authorities
- Proven experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop and implement regulatory strategies
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org