Job title: Senior Quality officer
A global pharmaceutical business in the Southwest is seeking a Senior Quality Officer to join their growing team. Within this role, you will work to monitor the effectiveness of their QMS and ability of their suppliers to make products that align with their strategy.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure Quality Agreements & Product Quality Reviews are received and reviewed in line with the agreed schedule.
- Supports all critical quality issues e.g., complaints, recalls, FSNs, stability failures, etc, ensuring investigations are correctly executed.
- Maintain, support, and improve the QMS.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure the correct application of the QMS.
- Life sciences degree.
- Significant experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding and knowledge of GMP.
- Experienced in the use of Electronic QMS systems.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org