Job title: Senior PV Officer
A global Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire are seeking a Senior PV Officer to join their growing team. This role is responsible for the activities relating to pharmacovigilance for all company products, provide training in matters of drug safety & medical/product information and ensure that the company is compliant with relevant MHRA/EMA regulations.
- Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports and ensure timely completion of all case processing activities in line with local regulations and company requirements.
- Working in collaboration with Global Patient Safety team on case management activities.
- Conduct PV activities in line with regulations and Company SOPs and comply with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Maintain awareness of PV regulatory requirements and developments.
- Strong PV experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in liaising with the MHRA/HPRA.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- A life sciences degree would be beneficial.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
If you would like to apply then please email your CV to Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org