Senior MSL - Future Line Management
Pharma-Partners is currently supporting a specialist pharma company hire an experienced MSL to lead and then grow the MSL function as the business develops.
This is a pivotal hire for the business as will shape field medical activities moving forward, build the function and support the medical affairs office team. The role will provide a field-based non-promotional scientific and clinical support to healthcare professionals and maintain a high level of medical, scientific and technical knowledge and expertise in relation to the company's products.
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships with clinical trial investigators, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and HCPs
- Utilises superior therapy area and product knowledge to engage with HCPs through non-promotional evidence-based scientific dialogue and presentations
- Discuss scientific research concepts and ideas with investigators
- Provide/develop speaker training to ensure scientific and medical accuracy
- Collaborate with colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights competitive intelligence /presentations/ results
- Life science degree
- Previous MSL experience
- Therapeutic expertise in Immunology would be a benefit
- Experience in management, leadership or mentorship desirable
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com