Up to £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications
An independent and award-winning healthcare communications agency in central London is seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join its successful editorial team. The role will provide scientific input into the project strategy and develop engaging and accurate copy for selected healthcare communications projects covering scientific communications, brand communications and patient communications.
Accounts are predominantly on an international and global scale, covering therapy areas such as Oncology, Urology, Neurology and a variety of Rare Diseases.
- Developing and writing copy for different media including, but not limited to, digital applications, web-based projects, print materials, storyboards, slide decks and meeting materials
- Participate in the development and delivery of proposals for new business, including within their designated accounts and in therapy areas where they have specific experience
- Take the role of scientific lead on medium-sized account(s), with support from a senior team member, where appropriate
- Collaboratively work with the design, development and accounts teams to produce high-quality communications
- Therapy area experience across 3 or 4 disease areas
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
- Existing experience within the healthcare setting, either within an agency or clinical setting, with experience of writing for different audiences
Salary and benefits:
- Extensive benefits package
- Salary upto £45,000