over 1 year ago
Job title: Senior Medical Writer - Central London
I am currently representing a global, Full-Service agency with offices in Central London. They are looking to hire a Senior Medical Writer to join their medical education function with a specific focus on medical affairs materials. The role sits within an editorial team of 10 individuals and will report into a highly experienced Scientific Director. There are also several Associate Medical Writers who you will mentor.
Therapy areas will include: Dermatology and Oncology
- Lead mid-sized, established long term client accounts from an editorial and scientific standpoint
- Production of scientific communication materials including journal manuscripts, slide kits, abstracts, posters, monographs, training materials, patient booklets, website content and conference/meeting materials that meet client needs/expectations.
- Participate in new business development activities, including pitches
- Consistent application of industry regulations and guidelines; being an advocate for good publications practice
- Life sciences degree, preferably a higher degree
- Experience of managing junior Medical Writers/Editors and reviewing their documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in producing a wide range of editorial materials such as journal manuscripts, slide kits, meeting materials and abstracts/posters.
Salary and benefits:
- Extensive benefits package
- Salary upto £50,000.
- Flexibility to work from home
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com