Senior Medical Information Associate
Pharma-Partners are currently working with an international pharmaceutical company with a diverse product portfolio due to significant historic acquisition and licencing deals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and work in a close knit medical team, working across the PAGB and ABPI codes and on several different therapeutic areas.
This position will manage aspects of a medical and technical information service, contribute to the development and implementation of optimal strategies and act as an internal medical expert for PAGB related products.
- Answer complex enquires in response to questions about company products from HCP's, Sales Representatives and members of the public in accordance with ABPI and PAGB
- Ensure that all Medical Information enquiries are accurately recorded in the enquiry management system in accordance with department SOPs and legislative requirements
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product portfolio (both pharma and consumer healthcare) and provide technical expertise on the Codes of Practice, in particular PAGB
- Provide training and guidance to peers within Medical Information and the across the business, as required
- Ensure that promotional and non-promotional materials developed by the company is in accordance with the Codes of Practice and other applicable rules and regulations
- Conduct literature searches, analyse data, critically appraise clinical papers, produce reports, extract trends and themes
- Lead on key departmental and corporate projects and initiatives
- Deputise for the Medical Information Manager, take a lead on projects and work with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Science degree - Bsc, Msc, PhD, MPharm or MD
- A minimum of 2 years Regulatory/Medical Information experience
- Working knowledge of the PAGB code
- Copy approval experience ideally
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org