over 1 year ago
Senior Medical Director - Medical Operations EMEA
A leading global outsourced provider of clinical trials is looking to recruit a Senior Medical Director for the EMEA region, to be based in the UK. This role has high visibility within the business and you will have overall accountability for Operational Excellence including efficiency, quality and performance of a regional team across the EMEA.
This role will be instrumental in driving Operational Excellence by implementing strategies to enhance the quality of medical care and commercial site delivery. Line managing a significant amount of research physicians across sites and working closely with the senior leadership team this role is highly operational and strategic.
- Implementation of Risk Overview & Safety Review processes
- Be the key contact for the Chief Medical Officer on medical operations, new projects, etc
- Implement the medical strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures within the region
- Provide medical expertise and communicate in a manner consistent with our purpose, mission, strategy and principles
- Develop and implement the continuous improvement of Research Physician Operating Standards
- Manage country specific medical regulatory requirements within the Region
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), medical/scientific tools, training, staffing requirements, etc.
- Interact with senior management and contributes scientific/medical input to other departments, as appropriate
- Participate in customer proposals, presentations, proposal defences and Steering Committees
- Act as a primary senior-level contact for customers as part of the Senior CMO leadership team
- Ensure quality standards are set and maintained over all your areas of responsibility
- Medical Doctor with CRO or clinical development experience in industry
- Line managed teams across multiple locations
- Established company SOPs, implemented safety and clinical development processes
- Attention to detail, used to working in a face paced environment and is a strong communicator
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com