6 months ago
Senior Medical Advisor - Rare Disease - UK & Ireland
Our client is a global biotechnology business with a history of work in the Rare Disease space.
In this Senior Medical Advisor role you will have line management responsibility for 1 MSL and effectively act as the medical lead for a new pipeline drug to be launched in 2022. Said drug has a further 3-5 indications in development which will be brought to market thereafter and thus you will lead on these launches too. The hiring manager is an experienced Pharmaceutical Physician and expects the succesful candidate to be in the Cambridgeshire office 1-2 days per week.
This is a great opportunity for any candidates looking to take on line management for the first time.
- Develop and implement medical strategy for designated products
- Line manage the disease area team
- Manage budget allocation
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Support Marketing in the development of the Brand Plan
- Provide medical expertise to Market Access colleagues as required
- Work with local and global teams on evidence generation plans and IITs
- Be the medical expert for the designated therapy area and provide internal training where necessary
- Strengthen medical education programs planning, content and execution
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Physician or Pharmacist with ABPI Final Signatory experience
- Prior experience as a UK Medical Advisor
- Experience of working in Specialty Care
- Project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com