over 2 years ago
Senior Medical Advisor - Haematology
Pharma-Partners are currently partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company to hire a Senior Medical Advisor to play a pivotal role within their haematology/oncology franchise. This role would have hands on and strategic responsibilities within the medical affairs team and work specifically on products at launch phase within Multiple Myloma and CLL.
With a strong pipeline in haematology/oncology and several key launches anticipated over the next 5 years this is a growing area of the business and will be a fast paced, collaborative environment to work in.
This role is based in the Berkshire area, offers a competitive
- Provide input, as required, into the development of product or TA specific strategic medical affairs plans for the affiliate medical department and local commercial plans; collaborate and partner with local business partners to ensure that medical activities for assigned products / therapeutic areas are aligned with local business-related strategic plans.
- Ensure that local medical affairs implementation plans for assigned products / therapeutic areas are executed efficiently.
- Operate as a scientific interface and resource to HCPs/Customer(s), Health Care Institutions, External Experts, and professional associations regarding assigned products or products in development.
- Provide specialist medical/scientific strategic input and operational support of core activities such as local clinical research, HCP/Customer interactions, generation and communication of clinical and scientific data, educational initiatives and patient safety for assigned products / therapeutic areas.
- Advanced life science degree (MD, MPharm or PhD) with experience within haematology/oncology
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Previous Medical Advisor experience would be desirable
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)118 900 1100 for more information