Senior Medical Advisor - Haematology
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting a Senior Medical Advisor for a small/mid-sized pharma company specialising in Rare Diseases. The business has a number of marketed treatments which are backed up by a strong pipeline. This position will be key in upcoming launches which are scheduled to take place over the next 12 to 24 months.
Reporting into the Therapy Area Medical Director the Senior Medical Advisor will act as the medical lead in launch planning and work closely with Marketing, Market Access, and Commercial teams throughout. It's a great opportunity for current Medical Advisors to take on a more strategically driven role and start working with greater levels of autonomy.
It's worth noting that on this occasion our client does not require candidates to have prior Haematology/Rare Disease experience and Final Signatory training can be provided (if not already attained). To apply you must however be a UK registered Physician or Pharmacist with Medical Affairs experience.
- Act as medical lead for new product launches
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Be an expert in the ABPI code of practice and review and approve materials as required
- Support the Therapy Area Medical Director in the development and implementation of strategic medical plans
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, brand teams, and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Market Access teams and input into HTA submissions
- Provide medical training across the business
- Support with IITs/IISs
- Stay up to speed with market trends in Haematology and related fields
- Support with educational meetings and advisory boards
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with local, regional and national KOL's
- GMC registered Physician OR GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Candidates must have experience in UK Medical Affairs as a Medical Advisor/Scientific Advisor
- ABPI Final Signatory status is beneficial but can be trained
- Launch experience is desirable
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance, annual bonus and long term incentives