4 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager - CMC
A global pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire is looking for a Senior manager to work in their CMC team. This role is focused on providing CMC support for established products including growth market submissions and relevant post-approval activities.
- Establish CMC-regulatory strategy for projects/products.
- Provide CMC-regulatory advice to project members.
- Review changes proposed and implement any necessary CMC-Regulatory measures to execute the changes.
- Provide CMC-regulatory services to support the global success of the business.
- Substantial experience within Regulatory affairs and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant post approval experience working with multiple products/projects.
- Possess working knowledge on analytical aspects of R&D.
- A Life sciences degree would be advantageous.
- Dynamic and driven personality.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then reach out to Freddie.Hill@pharma-partners.co.uk