I am currently representing a globally recognised consultancy who is growing and is very respected in the HEOR domain. They are building out their Health Economics team in the UK and are looking for a Senior Health Economist as the centrepiece of their current hiring push.
This Senior Health Economist will have an in-depth understanding of economic modelling as well as extensive experience building cost-effectiveness economic models and budget impact models, with significant pharmaceutical industry experience. Along with being able to demonstrate your experience developing and interpreting economic models, having an understanding of systematic literature reviews and meta-analyses, core technical/analytic and writing skills will be essential – as the purpose of the role is to provide technical HEOR expertise.
Your key activities will include:
* Being involved in business development activity, such as responding to RFI’s and RFP’s and supporting team in client facing interactions
* Overseeing the development of economics models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and other statistical analyses
* Reviewing project deliverables
* Mentoring more junior team members and providing training as needed
You will demonstrate the following competencies:
* An understanding of key stakeholders in HEOR decision making processes, including Payers and HTA’s
* High level expertise in health economic modelling
* Project managerial leadership skills
* Transferrable skills into the business development domain
* Good presentation, communication and manaegment skills