10 months ago
Senior Global Safety Physician - Oncology
Location - France
Pharma-Partners are exclusively supporting a global specialty biopharmaceutical company to hire experienced Senior Global Drug Safety Physicians. The business has an extensive and focussed portfolio in this area with several ongoing clinical trials and approved marketed products. The successful candidate will have significant input into a wide range of safety activities, be part of a cohesive and experienced global team and have the chance to work on some key products both in development and approved across the globe.
- Accountable for the conduct of safety surveillance and assessment of integrated safety information, to ensure the timely proposal of changes to the safety profile and appropriate risk management and risk minimization actions, in order to warrant the safe and effective use of products in development projects and on the market.
- Ensure effective proactive continuous management of the safety profile for assigned development compounds and marketed products, so that safety considerations reliably inform project decision-making, and all clinical development and life-cycle management safety milestones are met.
- Act as a member of the Global Product Team and Clinical Development Team for one or more products, as required and as delegated by the respective GPS TA Leader, and as such be the contact person for relevant safety-related deliverables, issues and questions in relation to this (these) product(s).
- Support the risk management activities for the respective TA products, ensuring high quality safety input for all benefit-risk assessments.
- Registered Physician with industry experience within global pharmacovigilance/drug safety
- Knowledge of product development processes and experience of cross-functional team work
- Working knowledge of pharmacovigilance legislation
- Prior pharmaceutical or clinical experience in Oncology/Endocrinology/Rare Disease
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive basic salary and remuneration package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com