about 2 months ago
Senior Director, Clinical Development - Vaccines
Pharma-Partners are working exclusively with a world leading, specialist pharmaceutical company looking to hire an experienced leader within clinical development. As Senior Director for Global Clinical Development you will have responsibility for strategic clinical development planning; ensuring collaboration with key internal stakeholders to deliver successful license applications and product life cycle management aligned with Commercial Operations strategies and the regulatory environment.
- Provide strategic medical leadership and guidance to the global clinical development activities supporting new registrations and life cycle management of therapeutic compounds
- Ensure that the overall scientific and medical content of all clinical programs is sound, is supported by high value data driven decision-strategies and is documented through program specific Clinical Development Plans.
- Anticipate and address future potential clinical development needs and opportunities, based on the clinical character of the compound, evolution of the regulatory and commercial competitive environment.
- Ensure clinical development planning and strategies are updated for stage gate evaluations and present, as required, clinical development strategies and overall benefit:risk evaluations, pertaining to the assigned therapeutic area, to senior review committees such as Global Clinical Safety Committee, Project Review Committee, and Portfolio Planning & Prioritization meetings
- Medical Doctor, Board Certification or clinical experience in Infectious Disease's/Vaccines would be advantageous
- Several years in global clinical development within the pharmaceutical /biotech environment, with a number of those being in key leadership positions. Ideally having worked on Early Phase clinical trials focussing on Vaccines
- Proven track record in liaising with global regulatory bodies and successfully delivering license applications
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven effective leadership
Salary & Remuneration:
- Highly competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance, bonus, and long term incentives/shares
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org