about 2 months ago
Senior Medical Director, Clinical Development - Infectious Diseases
As the Senior Clinical Development Director, you will drive late-stage activities for a monoclonal antibody treatment of COVID-19. This is a very fast paced environment and will present you with the chance to make a real impact to patients during the pandemic.
Reporting into the VP Clinical Research this Senior Medical Director role will have a specific focus on leading the downstream Clinical and Medical Affairs interactions. You'll be required to develop and drive the integrated clinical development plan, provide medical leadership to cross functional projects, and play a key part in regulatory interactions.
Where appropriate this position can offer direct line management responsibility in addition to providing medical and scientific leadership in a matrix environment.
- Provide expert leadership of disease area specific strategy for programs
- Develop and manage the clinical development plan for assigned asset(s)
- Act as a medical and scientific expert for cross functional projects
- Generate the data and evidence required to determine a medicine's potential efficacy
- Provide scientific and clinical support for regulatory submissions
- Engage and interact with a diverse range of external scientific experts in order to align and deliver the integrated clinical development strategy
- Accountable for benefit/risk of the asset(s)
- Provide leadership across a matrix environment
- Line manage as appropriate
- MD or PhD
- Extensive Infectious Diseases experience in Clinical Drug Development
- Understanding of clinical development strategy and planning
- Demonstrable experience in managing stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of clinical research methodology and biostatistics
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate clinical data
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com