3 months ago
Job title: Senior Associate, Regulatory Systems
A global pharmaceutical business in London are looking for a Senior Associate to work in their Regulatory Systems Support team. This role is focused on providing support, strategies and business solutions for the development and maintenance of regulatory systems.
- Establishing, Managing and Supporting Regulatory Systems according to the system requirements.
- Ensuring the integrity of the data either managed within the system or migrated from legacy systems.
- Maintain the Data Integrity of data within all the Regulatory Information Management Systems.
- Stay current with industry best practice and software with regards to the Regulatory Information Management.
- Previous experience within Regulatory affairs and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable experience with Regulatory Information Management Systems.
- Experience of mapping User Requirements to Functional Specifications especially in respect of process management
- A Life sciences degree would be advantageous.
- Dynamic and driven personality.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via .uk