Scientific Director – Medical Communications – USA/Remote
Pharma Partners are working with key client who are a Global Healthcare Communications agency have an exceptional opportunity for a Scientific Director to join their team on a permanent basis. This would be a fully remote opportunity but preferably on the east coast.
As a Scientific Director, you will be responsible for providing scientific and communication support in scientific affairs and communication to existing accounts. You will support new business development and assist and encourage organic growth of existing accounts by identifying gaps in services or product offering to existing clients and accounts.
You will be leading provision of scientific input with clients and accounts, working with the team to ensure that client communication strategies are understood and actioned by editorial/scientific and account teams, developing account strategies and plans, attending workshops and support delivery of meetings, including meeting facilitation when required.
- Demonstrated MedComms agency experience in increasingly senior roles.
- Breadth of experience across:
- types of projects
- therapeutic areas
- types of clients (geographical and healthcare market mix)
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills
- Proven interest in science, strategy and lifecycle management
- Experience in strategic planning
- Experience in developing and presenting new business proposals/pitches
- Experience of working with extended team across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable presenting to clients, with good presentation skills
Sound interesting? Contact Jason Salt at Pharma Partners for more details.