about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a global pharmaceutical company with a highly diverse product portfolio. They are looking for an experienced medical affairs professional to join the medical affairs function, work across multiple therapy areas, multiple product types and with an array or cross functional colleagues providing key scientific input.
- Act to develop, maintain and optimise relationships with internal and external customers.
- Identify, develop and optimise collaborative two-way relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), external/internal experts and business partners to fulfil requests for scientific information and seek expert advice/insight e.g., by way of advisory boards, speaker meetings, attendance at scientific advice meetings (SAMs) etc.
- Identify, interpret, communicate and provide training of key scientific information to appropriate internal teams such as commercial, R&D, pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, medical information, and externally to business partners.
- Maintain a high level of scientific knowledge and critically appraise literature to ensure credible dissemination of information to business partners, KOLs, external and internal experts.
- Effectively interpret and incorporate scientific data into commercial, regulatory and medical materials, whilst ensuring this is balanced, accurate and compliant with relevant Codes of Practice and/or regulations and aligns with current clinical practice.
- Undergraduate level qualification in scientific or medical discipline
- Previous medical/scientific affairs experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven working knowledge of Codes of Practice (including ABPI, PAGB, ABHI, IPHA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer