Job title: Responsible Person
A small but growing life sciences business in Berkshire are seeking a Responsible Person. This role will be responsible for the safeguarding of patients from potential hazards arising from poor distribution practices.
- Ensure that the conditions of the wholesale dealer's license are met, and the guidelines of Good Distribution Practice are complied with.
- To check ALL goods received are not counterfeit medicines, by looking for evidence of tampering or anything suspicious.
- To become familiar with eQMS system and keeping it updated
- Liaise with the MHRA and Home office as and when necessary. To be present for any visits by the MHRA and/or Home Office.
- To oversee audit of the quality system and to carry out independent audits. (Experience in hosting supplier/ client audits and regulatory audits such as MHRA).
- Minimum of 5 years RP experience
- Solid experience of both internal and client auditing
- Understanding of comparator products
- Good Understanding of the Wholesale Dealer's Licence.
- Understanding of Directive 2001/83/EC
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and annual bonus on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org