City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Research Fellow - Digital Therapeutics
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a leading digital therapeutics start up in central London. With a focus on improving patients lives through new and exciting technologies, the business aims to leverage behavioural medicine and technology to deliver personalised treatments and self-management support.
This role will enable the individual to look at alternative ways to carry out research, work in a creative environment and have the chance to work on new technologies to have a significant impact on patient lives.
- Translate published research about interventions for our various disease pipeline into digestible summaries, mobilising and gathering input from experts (e.g. through roundtable discussions, calls & meetings), and identifying pressing questions & priority areas, based on expert consultation and research.
- Work hands-on to ground our thinking in scientific insight, holding expert review panels, opening up new user research channels, and building partnerships with academics & universities to facilitate collaboration
- Write Clinical protocols/study design and running our clinical trials along with the medical people on the team and experts
- Disseminate learning from user testing, feasibility studies and clinical trials through publications and reports (open-access), identifying gaps & priorities for new research, and building on university collaborations by helping to support with funding co-bids, etc.
- PhD with research experience
- Ideally experience working in the fields of Immunology, GI, Microbiome etc
- Good understanding of clinical trials, study design and good network with academics and universities
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and a team player
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org