over 2 years ago
Job title: Regulatory Submissions Associate
A global pharmaceutical company based in London are seeking a Regulatory Submissions Associate. This role will be responsible for electronic submissions inline with current eCTD EU and ICH guidelines.
- Management of eCTD lifecycle submissions inline with current guidelines and regulations
- Cross function collaboration with scientific personnel to ensure quality of submissions
- Dossier and data file management in accordance with internal SOPs
- Working with senior management to streamline and improve internal processes
- Extensive experience within regulatory submissions and e-submission software
- Bachelor's degree within life sciences
- Understanding of EU and ICH regulations
- Ability to manage multiple processes with close attention and high quality
Salary and benefits:
A competitive basic salary and extensive benefits package is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com