Job title: Regulatory Submission (Study Start-Up) Manager
A global CRO with offices in Central London are seeking a Regulatory Submissions Manager to join their Clinical Operations team. This is an office-based role with flexibility to work from home 2 days per week.
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- Extensive experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications within Europe
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Team oriented approach and strong leadership skills.
Salary and benefits:
A competitive annual salary and benefits package is on offer with this role.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com