Job title: Regulatory and Quality Director UK and Ireland
A global pharmaceutical company with products in Neurology, Oncology and Rare Diseases are seeking a Regulatory and Quality Director. This is a UK and Ireland affiliate role, leading several cross-functional teams. This position will sit on the Affiliate leadership team and report directly into the UK and Ireland General Manager.
- Provide effective leadership and development to the Regulatory and Quality Management functions
- Provide guidance to the team of experts to ensure full compliance of local & global regulations applicable to the UK & Ireland affiliate
- Ensure a local Quality Management System (QMS) is in place in compliance with corporate requirements and national regulations.
- Ensure that the UK and Ireland Affiliate has a compliant and comprehensive regulatory system in place
- To take overall responsibility for RSQ budget allocation and control, instigating corrective measures as required.
- At least 8 years work experience, involving direct experience and/or, significant knowledge of Regulatory and Quality Management Systems experience
- Previous experience with regulatory process management
- Previous experience in quality management systems and internal audit / external inspections
- Proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Proven ability to influence leaders helping them to understand a highly regulated environment
- Extensive UK and Ireland Regulatory experience is a must
- Commercial acumen, Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary, annual bonus, private healthcare, and wider benefits are on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com