Job title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Cosmetics)
A Pharmaceutical business in Berkshire are seeking an individual with extensive Cosmetics experience to join their Regulatory Affairs Team as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
- Regulatory management for existing products within UK and EU markets.
- Act as point of contact for Regulatory agency interactions including the preparation of briefing packages and strategy for meetings.
- Undertake 'ad-hoc' duties such as labelling, artwork, complaint management etc…
- Maintain collaboration with EMEA counterparts.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Regulatory Affairs.
- Ideally a background in Cosmetics within a Regulatory environment.
- Degree level educated within life sciences.
- knowledge of the UK and EU Cosmetic Directives.
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, annual bonus and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org