Job title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Director
A global pharmaceutical company with products in Neurology, Oncology and Rare Diseases are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Senior Director to join their team. This is a UK and Ireland affiliate role, leading several cross functional teams. This position will sit on the Affiliate leadership team and report directly into the UK and Ireland General Manager.
- Leading strategy, tactics and implementation of all regulatory aspects for assigned products
- Ensure regional regulatory specificities and needs are incorporated into the global plans through collaboration with local and intercontinental Regulatory Affairs where available.
- Provide guidance to the team of experts to ensure full compliance of local & global regulations applicable to the UK & Ireland affiliate
- Ensure that the UK and Ireland Affiliate has a compliant and comprehensive pharmacovigilance and complaint system in place.
- Provide regulatory input into the integrated development plan. In collaboration with other research & development departments, define the optimal plan to reach the target product profile
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including minimum 10 years in Regulatory Affairs
- Proven ability to influence leaders helping them to understand a highly regulated environment.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Extensive experience in UK/IE markets would be desirable.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill at Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org