Job title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Contract)
A Pharmaceutical company in London are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join their team on a contract basis. This role will be responsible for assisting in the creation and submission of regulatory documents for assigned projects.
- Assist Regional Regulatory Lead to support regional regulatory filing activities.
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation.
- Actively support regulatory compliance and ensure compliance through timely submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Manage collection of functional documents in support of regulatory applications.
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs, especially regarding Clinical Trial Applications in the EU.
- Understanding of drug development process.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written.
Salary and benefits:
A 12-month contract and competitive hourly rate are on offer for this role.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org