7 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - CMC
A global pharmaceutical business in Middlesex is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join their CMC team on a one-year contract.
- In this role you will be handling CMC submissions on a global scale
- You will compile submissions for Clinical trials and Marketing authorisations for all countries
- You will also support the organising, managing, and executing of regulatory CMC projects and submissions.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Degree in life sciences would be preferred
- Proactive and analytical nature
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft word
A highly competitive hourly rate is on offer for this role
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via .uk