Job title: Regulatory Affairs Manager UK/IE
A Top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager. This role will lead a team of Project Managers and Specialists focused on UK/IE Affiliate regulatory activities. As part of this role, you will obtain, and maintain marketing approvals for a range of products.
- Lead a team of Project Managers and Regulatory Affairs Specialists focused on the UK market.
- Manage all regulatory activities relating to licensing, regulatory changes, and submissions to MHRA.
- Contribute to a Brand Team representing Regulatory Affairs.
- Review ABPI code including materials assessed, examined, or certified by a non-pharma final signatory.
- Hold a university degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biology or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in a regulatory affairs position with a strong understanding of the UK market.
- Experience in line management or coaching is preferred.
- Have strong communication and coordination skills, and proficiency in communicating strategic and tactical issues to management.
- Demonstrate proven interpersonal skills and experience in working cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, annual bonus and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org