Job title: Regulatory Affairs Manager UK Affiliate - West Sussex
A Pharmaceutical company with products in Immunology, Hematology, and Albumin are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager within their UK and Ireland Affiliate
- Prepare, organise and coordinate data / documents to meet national submission requirements for new licences, licence renewals, variations, PSURs and DSURs.
- Prepare and maintain national labelling (SmPC, PIL and labels)
- Maintain national distribution licences and participate in GDP inspections as required.
- To liaise with national functions (medical, marketing, safety, quality, customer services) as necessary to support the national business needs
- Experience of UK and EU Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience of working closely with logistics, medical and marketing functions
- Experience of biological medicines and medical devices
- Experience of liaising with MHRA and other healthcare authorities
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary, annual bonus and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org