5 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Manager (Contract)
A Pharmaceutical company in London are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team on a contract basis. This role will be responsible for supporting one or more products from a regional regulatory perspective.
- Advising the GRT on regional regulatory considerations in developing strategy.
- Under general supervision, planning and managing regulatory submissions.
- Under general supervision, participate in the development and execution of regional regulatory product strategies.
- Leading development of regional regulatory documents and meetings in accordance with the regulatory strategy.
- Relevant experience with regulatory activities in the EU region including clinical trials.
- Ability to anticipate regulatory agency responses to strategy.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific/clinical information.
Salary and benefits:
A 6-month contract and competitive hourly rate are on offer for this role.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org