10 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Executive UK/IE
A Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Executive to obtain and maintain clinical and marketing authorisation approvals for their products within the UK/IE.
- Assisting with the preparation of applications to regulatory authorities such as the MHRA and HPRA for clinical trial and marketing authorisation approval
- Maintenance of exciting CTA's and MAA's
- Maintenance of packaging, patient leaflets and SmPC's
- Complete regulatory checks of promotional material to ensure consistency and compliance of relevant codes of practice
- Support the annual product quality review
- 1-2 years' experience withing Regulatory Affairs
- A strong understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry and its various functions
- Familiarity of MHRA and CESP electronic document and information management systems
- Degree in Life Science/Pharmacy or equivalent
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org