Regulatory Affairs Executive
A large global pharmaceutical business with various therapeutic areas such as Nephrology, Endocrinology and Neuroscience, are seeking for a Regulatory Affairs Executive with a UK/Ireland variations background. This role will have the opportunity to support upcoming MAA’s.
- UK specific regulatory responsibility on marketed products
- Responsibility of ensuring affiliation is in accordance with the MHRA & European Guidance within any regulatory activities of relevant products
- Documentation review of Regulatory Affairs activities
- Preparation and submissions directly to MHRA
- Assisting in new products MAAs
- Essential experience on variations – UK/Ireland or EU variations
- Qualification in pharmaceutical or Life Science
- Must have pharmaceutical experience
- UK MHRA/ Ireland background experience
Competitive salary alongside annual bonus and wider benefits.
To apply for this position please use the “Apply” option or feel free to send your CV directly