8 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Change Team Leader - FTC
A leading European Pharmaceutical business in Middlesex are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Change Team Leader to join on a Fixed Term Contract. This role will take oversight of the preparation and priotising of post approval regulatory activities across the global product portfolio.
- Develop and deliver training to standardize the approach the Regulatory Affairs and Regulatory Service Providers take to project management
- Build the project management skills and abilities to successfully deliver all post approval Regulatory Affairs projects effectively and on time.
- Liaise with the Regulatory Affairs leadership team, Regulatory Affairs Managers, and other key stakeholders to build a culture of delivery and customer focus
- Work alongside the Regulatory Performance Analyst to understand company expectations and execute new KPI's in line with achieving business standards.
- Extensive Regulatory Affairs experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Proven project management experience in the Pharmaceutical sector within a regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to write and speak with influence
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, ability to co-ordinate teams Autonomously
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and bonus are on offer with this role