6 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
A global pharmaceutical business in the Southwest is seeking a Regulatory affairs Associate to join their growing team. This role requires someone with experience working with medical devices.
- Responsible for the maintenance and QC of product information.
- Responsible for life cycle management of products in the UK and EU, with further maintenance of global products
- Responsible for Quality Management System activities and authoring of QMS documentation
- Cross-functional collaboration to provide regulatory advice and strategy
- Previous Medical device experience.
- Experience in dealing with UK and EU authorities.
- Proven experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop and implement regulatory strategies.
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for this role.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com