about 1 month ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Assistant
A global pharmaceutical business in the Southwest is seeking a Regulatory affairs assistant to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to start their career within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide assistance to the Healthcare team to ensure compliance of Product Information Files, Technical Files and Dossiers with relevant legislation and guidance.
- Aid in the preparation of Product Information Files, Technical Files and Dossiers.
- Provide input into the ongoing training and professional development of the Regulatory Affairs team, in order to support the achievement of future departmental and company goals and objectives.
- Interact with consultants and contractors, as directed, to meet departmental objectives.
- Life sciences degree would be ideal.
- Previous office-based work experience is desirable.
- Interest in a career within Regulatory Affairs.
- Dynamic and driven personality.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org