South West England, England
4 months ago
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Assistant - RIMS Team
A global pharmaceutical business in the South West is seeking a Regulatory affairs assistant to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to start their career within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Support and may be responsible for the process for accurate data entry into and maintenance of RIM systems
- Publishing and submission of regulatory dossiers in accordance with procedures and Competent Authority requirements considering business priorities and relevant timeframes.
- Inputs into, and may be responsible for, a complete and accurate database which includes data entry and/or QC, report, and metrics (such as Regulatory Database).
- Input into the maintenance and QC of product information
- Life sciences degree would be ideal
- Previous office-based work experience is desirable
- Interest in a career within Regulatory Affairs
- Dynamic and driven personality
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com