Up to £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Regional Medical Advisor - North and South UK (2 positions available)
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a growing specialist pharmaceutical organisation working within a niche field of medicine looking to grow their medical team in the UK given continued interest in their leading product. If you are currently an MSL looking to take on more responsibility, have more autonomy and be involved in strategy then this is the role for you.
This is a key position within the Medical Affairs function, responsible for developing the assigned therapeutic area to ensure advances that will lead to optimal patient treatment and future business success. In this role you will provide unbiased scientific information and medical education, drive data generation, establish value-adding partnerships with healthcare professionals and support the commercial team.
- Provide high quality scientific information to a variety of HCP's and KOL's
- Take an active role in clinical trials, proactively identify areas of development for specific indications and provide medical expertise to sale and marketing teams
- Support the provision of educational meetings and implement the introduction of this to impact awareness, screenings and guideline recommendations
- Be involved in drug safety and compliance
- Hold an advanced life science degree (MSc, PhD, mPharm, MD)
- Have a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and have worked as an MSL
- Have a strong understanding of the NHS with a proven track record of collaborating with KOLs and analysing scientific and clinical data to support medical strategy.
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and team player
Salary & Remuneration:
- Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive basic salary against industry standards plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance and annual bonus