11 months ago
Job title: Quality Specialist
A global biopharmaceutical company in Berkshire are seeking a Quality Specialist to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for managing the maintenance and communication of the local Quality Management System in compliance with corporate requirements and national regulations.
- Take ownership of and provide support to the business and the Quality Manager on QMS Processes.
- Act as Document Manager by reviewing controlled documents and managing workflows within the Document Management System.
- Act as Local Complaint Initiator - Recording, following up, tracking, and trending of Product Quality Complaints.
- Providing support during local and global inspections and audits.
- Extensive Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience in leading audits.
- Knowledge and training in GCP/GDP.
- A life sciences degree would be beneficial.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com