8 months ago
Job title: Quality Assurance Specialist
A small Pharmaceutical business with upcoming product launches are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist. This is a flexible role with some office presence requires in Buckinghamshire - post lockdown.
- Develops, implements and manages the Quality Assurance policy of the affiliate by ensuring a robust Quality Management System is in place
- Develops and implements a Change Control system management linked to the Corporate QA Change Control management system
- Ensures effective investigations and root cause analyses of issues are completed and appropriate Corrective and Preventive Actions are identified and implemented
- Manage, deliver and report on the electronic learning management system
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems Management, GDP, GMP, GCP, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance legislation where appropriate
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or a recognised healthcare professional degree / qualification
- Experience across Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and Track Wise is essential
- Flexible approach, readily adapting to changing circumstances and new opportunities; encourages, leads, facilitates and drives change where appropriate
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme and private healthcare is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org