Job title: Quality Assurance Senior Manager (Northern Europe)
A global pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to support all products within Norther Europe. This role will also be responsible for the line management of a Quality Associate.
- Lead the Quality team in Northern Europe
- Designated as Responsible Person (RP) including maintaining Importer's and Wholesaler's License
- Perform Quality and compliance specific tasks including but not limited to processing product complaints, review of information about secondary packaging/redressing, ensure proper labelling of products at the distributor, and product recall coordination.
- Responsible for ensuring Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is complied with for products imported and wholesaled by Affiliate
- Implementing and maintaining the QMS to ensure that required processes are established and effective
- Minimum five years' experience in the bio/pharma industry, preferably acquired in Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance departments
- Experience in cosmetics, prescription, OTC and medical devices products
- A good understanding of the commercial drivers of the life science industry and an associated ability to provide advice/guidance that takes these into consideration
- Good knowledge of regulated products and the country/regional regulations and governmental authorities
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance, healthcare and pension scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org